Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will write edit and proofread 1000 words

I will write edit and proofread 1000 words












About:

I can write detailed articles of up to 1000 words depending on the user requirements, I can write detailed articles about quality researched topics and ensures that I satisfy the client's needs. I can deliver the jobs within the stipulated time without failure. I can also edit and proofread documents, articles, and ebooks.i can proofread and edit a large number of words up to  5000 words and deliver error-free documents. Am well versed in article writing having studied a degree in linguistics. this puts me in a good position of ensuring that I deliver quality work. I have also done the same type of work in other companies. Thanks, I look forward towards working with you.   

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment