Monday, October 15, 2018

I will rewrite and refresh your website content

I will rewrite and refresh your website content












About:

I will rewrite/refresh 1 website page of content/up to 500 words for your church or business. Please contact me prior to purchasing a gig with information regarding your website and the specific details of your project.

Questions:
1. Website address
2. Description of content that needs rewrite/refreshed.
3. What is your goal for the rewrite/refresh?
4. Is there any other information that will assist me in making your project a success?

Refreshing contains grammar review/correction, refreshing word flow, rewrite key components, and adding keywords for SEO.

Reviews


kraneworldchamp:She Did a Great Job again!!! Thank You

katsimpson212:Outstanding Experience!

mead75019:Fast delivery as promised. Easy to work with.

katsimpson212:Outstanding Experience!

timothyfugate:as always she does great work and I will be using her in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment