Saturday, September 8, 2018

I will be happy to help you with your projects. I enjoy writing, planning, designing, and making ideas happen.

I will be happy to help you with your projects. I enjoy writing, planning, designing, and making ideas happen.












About:

NEW: Check my Gig Packages to choose the kind of service you need:

  • Standard;
  • Out of the Box;
  • Pulitzer Winner.

Let me write for you! What?

  • A non-fictional article about anything you want, inside the limit of 700 words. You don’t know how much is 700 words? Well, it’s almost a full letter format page, written with a 12 points font. You can read a 700 words text in almost 2.5 minutes.
  • Of course there are alternatives for something larger.
  • I will provide you with original, well-structured, and balanced content for your blog, website, magazine, or school-related work.
  • The writing style can be funny, ironic, neutral or any other style you want.
  • All you have to do is give me the title, the starting phrase, the general idea, the subject or the motto on which you want me to construct the article. The rest is up to me to write and, of course, up to you to approve.
  • Every article I write will be correct, unique, professional, with no plagiarism involved.
  • I am a ghost-writer. Everything I write for you becomes your property.

Reviews


golo1952:Great writing, always before deadline, well researched, thank you!\nI highly recommend Stefan, as one of the best writers on Fiverr - well done!

stef777:Thank you!

golo1952:Absolutely great, thank you!! Stefan is one of the best on Fiverr - insightful writing, well researched and informative. Highly recommended.

stef777:Thank you, Bob! You are so kind.

golo1952:Great writing, as always, it's a real pleasure to work with Stefan - thank you!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment