Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I will rewrite 750 words of articles

I will rewrite 750 words of articles












About:

NOTE: Please do not order more than 3000 words at a time. If you need more, please contact me for a custom quote.


Through this gig, I will rewrite or paraphrase 750 words of articles and blog posts.


All of my writing is handwritten, and it is meant to pass Copyscape. Thus, I do not use article spinning software.


The 750 words for this gig refer to the word count of the source files. (i.e. the word count of the material you send me).


The word count of the rewrite depends on what you want, so do not forget to specify when ordering!


If you have any questions, you can message me at any time. I respond within 12 hours.


All questions are welcome, especially before ordering!

Reviews


khista:Amazing work!

captainsaveabro:Thank you for ordering. Looking forward to more work in the future ^.^

bip_in_kumar33:Good work. Thanks

captainsaveabro:Anytime. Thank you for ordering ^.^

khista:Amazing service


No comments:

Post a Comment