Sunday, September 9, 2018

I will be your article writer for the next 30 days

I will be your article writer for the next 30 days












About:

Hello there!

I am happy that you found me. 

Are you looking for someone to develop high-quality content for you for the next 30 days? Well, you are in the right place. 

FOR THIS GIG, I ACCEPT TO BE YOUR ARTICLE WRITER FOR THE NEXT ONE MONTH. 

With my 7 years of experience in PR, communication, journalism, literature, and content writing, you can be sure that I have what it takes to take your blog, website, and social media pages to the next level, in terms of exceptional articles and blog posts. 

I carry massive knowledge and experience with me. Therefore, I am comfortable with working with you on most topics that you might have in mind. 

Any content that you trust me to develop will be error-free, well-proofread, properly structured, SEO optimized (on request), and of great quality. 

If you are looking for an assistant to be with you on a project that you are working on, I can assure you that I am the best pick. 

NOTE: Contact me first if you have more than 3 articles that you would like me to handle. 

Looking forward to working with you.
Kind Regards, 
Lucy.

Reviews


scottishvoices:Good work, thank you Lucy.

scottishvoices:I've worked with a lot of freelance blog writers over the last decade and Lucy's clearly a cut above.Well researched copy that's easy to digest. Thank you.

lucyauthor:Outstanding Experience!

ecremgm:Nice work and quick turnaround time. Very much appreciated.

lucyauthor:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment