Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will write your about us page

I will write your about us page












About:

If your business or personal blog is in need of a biographical header or “About Us” page, any of my three packages will be of interest to you.

  • The Social Media Package is perfect for both professional and personal social media pages, and would be an excellent choice for short (but efficient) bios.

  • The Blog Package is made specifically for longer bios that are more detailed and thorough, and would be ideal for any blog or website.

  • And lastly, for my most comprehensive and lengthy option, choose the Gold Package. It offers up to 500 word limit for your website and contains the largest amount of focus words and revisions offered. I also provide up to an additional 100 words for no added cost.

I am open to your creative input and will work with you to create a product that will meet all of your requirements. Your satisfaction and approval are of my utmost consideration. Feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns!

Reviews


mrjdjude:Sochellemedia turned around my request in a very timely manner. The input was spot on and they produced an “about me” that fit my social media profile perfectly. Would recommend to others.

mrjdjude:Sochellemedia turned around my request in a very timely manner. The input was spot on and they produced an “about me” that fit my social media profile perfectly. Would recommend to others.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment