Monday, August 6, 2018

I will write igniting self help, motivational book with quotes

I will write igniting self help, motivational book with quotes












About:

I will write you a killer self-help motivational article or book that will provoke your readers to act.

Many people today are struggling to stay inspired and focused. Do you have a story or idea you want to use to help?

I am here for you. No matter what the situation is there is always a solution to overcome the impossible.

I can write inspirational books or articles on:

  1. Relationships
  2. Emotions
  3. Sex
  4. Personal transformation
  5. Happiness
  6. Christianity
  7. Communication and skill building
  8. Or just a motivational book

I will use my years of personal experience and my passion to inspire to craft your perfect book for you. I also offer eBook cover design and book description writing. Ensure to check the gig extras.


Thank you!

Reviews


amandawalters:I'm really satisfied and loved what was written for me. Highly recommend!

dakingmc:Seller was outstanding! i will be using the seller again and much more often.

payne0517:It was great and rewarding working with Grace! Very creative and delivery is always on time.

payne0517:Great job.

jrobinsonagu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment