Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will review a piece of writing and give feedback.

I will review a piece of writing and give feedback.












About:

I am a writer and film-maker based in Manchester, and I specialize in writing scripts for short films, as well as short stories in general. 

I have written stories in numerous genres and themes, including drama, comedy, thrillers, horror, and fantasy among others. I am always up to the challenge of writing something creative and new.

When writing for projects such as films, I always take into account possible limitations on the stories themselves and tailor them accordingly - be that budget, scope or the wishes of the client.

Overall, I am willing to take on any challenge which the client asks for, and I will try and make something special with whatever ideas you give me. 

Reviews


perfectwork18:He is so easy and fun to work with as well as creative, smart and professional. He really cares about the projects and exceeds our expectations.

danielhughes898:It was good. The seller gave pointed me in the direction I was trying to find.

seveniverson:He is awesome!

perfectwork18:Amazing! He is super talented, a joy to work with and professional. We will use him again!

jadrennd:The work delivered was \nAmazingly good \nVery comprehensive


No comments:

Post a Comment