Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will research and write travel guides or top 5 lists

I will research and write travel guides or top 5 lists












About:

Provide me with a location and I will do in-depth research on the location and deliver you a finished mini-travel guide for your website. I travel quite a bit and have extensive research on finding relevant sources but also finding the hidden gems in an area.

I am also happy to provide top 5 listicles for a specific area.

Topics for the travel guide include but are not limited to:
  • WHERE
  • WHY GO
  • WHEN TO GO 
  • GETTING THERE AND AROUND
  • BEST MAJOR ATTRACTION
  • BEST UNUSUAL ATTRACTION
  • BEST ACTIVITY AND TOUR
  • BEST TIPS
  • BEST ALTERNATIVE
  • BEST ACCOMMODATION
  • BEST EATS
  • VISAS AND DOCUMENTS
  • SAFETY
  • MONEY AND COMMUNICATIONS

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment