Friday, August 3, 2018

I will take in your subject and spin it in my imagination to create the best content you will ever get on that topic. That is a guarantee. And if you need, give me some keywords of your choice, and that will be incorporated to take the article to the summit of SEO.

I will take in your subject and spin it in my imagination to create the best content you will ever get on that topic. That is a guarantee. And if you need, give me some keywords of your choice, and that will be incorporated to take the article to the summit of SEO.












About:

To begin with, I am a max TH10 player with more than 1000 war stars. My mini is a TH9 with more than 1000 war stars. I have a TH11 base with max war troops. I have engineered bases too. See where I am going with this?
I have extensive experience in the game. I know everything that matters in the game.

Now to the writing: My writing is 100% original. You will not find them anywhere else. As I know the game I know exactly what to write.
I will write about troops, wars, clan games, glitches, or any other element in the game.Just tell me what message you want to convey, and I will write the best content you can ever get.

I will use your keywords in the most meaningful context. I do not torture the text with misfitting keyword placements.

  • I will write on any subject which won't hurt others or violate any laws. I do not write adult content nor do I write any articles I deem to be personal attacks on people.


My articles will pass any kind of plagiarism/copyscape test.

Reviews


u4gold:Talented writer and gamer. Always a positive experience!

wordvista:Very friendly and helpful buyer. Great experience as always. Thank you very much.

u4gold:The best CoC writer in the business. wordvista always provides quality content and great prices!

wordvista:Great buyer. Friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.

u4gold:Professional, great writer, fast service, all at great prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment