Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will research and write you an article

I will research and write you an article












About:

I will write you a blog post, article or website copy in the fashion, lifestyle or travel sectors.

Let a professional journalist with more than 15 years of experience research and write your content. In addition to writing for one of the world's most prestigious newspapers, I am editor-in-chief of a fashion, lifestyle and travel blog that has an affluent reader base in search of luxury.

As part of my job, I stay on top of trends in the fashion industry, attend fashion week and have my finger on the pulse of every twist and turn in the style space. I also have years of experience writing travel content for my website and other outlets.

This service is geared to:

Bloggers: Assign me a topic and I will write you a cohesive, well-written and researched article or post.

Business Owners: Do you need content for your business website? Whether your company is in the fashion, retail, travel or hospitality space, I can help you craft content geared toward your clientele. I will write your "About Me" section, content about your business, offerings, history and other coop you build your website and effectively convey your messages and brand.

Reviews


gabriellamdidio:I really like working with Dana. Obviously, when you experience quality writing and editing, such as what Dana provides, you can't go back to average. She listens to your commentary and ideas and builds off of that. Thank you!

dana_m19:Gabriella is wonderful for work with. She gives clear, articulate instructions. Looking forward to more projects together!

sallyjean85:Dana is s fantastic writer. She listens to your ideas \u0026 puts them together perfectly. I highly recommend her as a creative writer. Thanks Dana!

sallyjean85:Dana was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend. She understood my direction and put my ideas into stories for me, better than I ever expected.

gabriellamdidio:I really like working with Dana. Obviously, when you experience quality writing and editing, such as what Dana provides, you can't go back to average. She listens to your commentary and ideas and builds off of that. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment