Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will write an attractive and informative article or blog post of 900 words.

I will write an attractive and informative article or blog post of 900 words.












About:

We all know it: content is key.

If you want to have a successful blog or website, you need to produce amazing quality content. Do not worry, I am here for you. I will write a high quality article about any topic that you want and proofread it. 

Your satisfaction is my only goal and I will revisit the article up to two times, if you are not satisfied with the result (which is highly unlikely). 

In my "Advanced Blogger" and "Professional Blogger" packages, I will create one image for you to put into the article or as a headline. I am sure you know how images can boost your views. 

With every package you will get:
  1. A high quality article or blog post of 500 words (or more, depending on the package)
  2. 2 revisions, to make sure you get what you want
  3. I will proofread it 3 times, before sending it to you

It will be a pleasure to work with you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


timakus:Thank you!

chikereco:Great! Fast

danielzanatta:Thank you for the feedback and the extra tip!

gogohachi6:Was willing to rework the piece to my liking, great work!

lk24net:Great collaboration with Daniel. Fast and very good work. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment