Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will be pet writer, pet blog, animal article, english ghostwriter

I will be pet writer, pet blog, animal article, english ghostwriter












About:

-- Animal Blogs are HOT and great for selling products!  --
           ^^I am your writer for animal content!
--^^

This gig is temporarily ON SALE starting in October for Season Celebration!

Studied university animal science & owned exotic & domestic pets, livestock, horses, more.  Animals I've kept includes but not limited to: cats, dogs, horses, hedgehogs, ferrets, birds, fish. Currently, I have 2 cats and 1 service dog in training.


  • Knowledge: care, behavior issues, potty training issues, leash training & anxiety issues.
  • Taught dog training & agility classes & shown AKC obedience. Worked with service dogs for physical assistance & psychiatric aid.
  • Horses ranged from foal - geriatric. Geldings, mares & in foal (pregnant.)
  • Experience w/other pets, feral, livestock. 
 
Rates: 
Industry standard for experienced bloggers is:
Experienced: 13-.20/wd $65-100 = 500 wds
Researched by Expert: up to 30/wd $150 = 500 wds

Demand for bulk writing is high and I will eventually increase my rates, but I will always price my articles below industry standard and provide expert discounted work! 

Reviews


warrenchanelis:She was great and I will be back for more!

warrenchanelis:Very easy and excellent work.

technology_pro:An absolute pleasure to work with. Looking forward to continue working together!

kristineg965:Very well written. This article exceeded my expectations!!!!! Great job!!!!

fonthaunt:Fantastic buyer, gave me plenty of detail on what she needed, answered questions promptly and really enabled me to do my best at her pet article. \r\nThank you for your order and for the tip which was such a nice surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment