Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will write creative blog posts in any category

I will write creative blog posts in any category












About:

I will create a perfectly crafted and specific content for your website or blog. I am a copywriter with a background in advertising and branding. By providing your vision and target audience, preferred tone and style, I will provide you with a stellar blog post and article on any topic you desire. I can write about any topic necessary. The following are included but not limited to:

  • Travel
  • Health
  • Fitness
  • Food
  • Fashion & Beauty
  • Pop Culture
  • Science
Plus much more!

Reviews


ronywilson1223:Alisha did a great job! Will definitely recommend!!!!

alishabenda:Super easy gig and great communication!

ivie36:Quick turn around time, very responsive

ronywilson1223:Alisha did a great job! Will definitely recommend!!!!

alishabenda:Super easy gig and great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment