Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will write high quality articles for your blog or website

I will write high quality articles for your blog or website












About:

- WHAT DO I OFFER?

1. I am offering to write either 1, 3 or 10 SEO optimized articles about whatever topic you would like me to write about (doesn't matter if it is in english or spanish) in a very short time.

2. I will write accordingly to what you want. If you want informative articles, friendly and easy to read, witty and funny, narrative articles... Whatever it is, I will do it. 

3. I will write in whatever format you would like me to use. If you want a H1-H2 format, just tell me (It is included as an extra in every package).


- HOW DO I WORK? / WHAT YOU GET BY HIRING ME:

1. You will get the articles done by the deadline shown in every package (even sooner)
2. Every package includes a bonus of 100 words.
3. I will adapt my writing style to whatever you need.



Please, don't forget to message me if you happen to have any doubts or if you would like to get a gig designed just for you!

Reviews


kentveski:Thank you niaguevara for a great work! Definitely​ will order again ;)

niaguevara:It was really nice to work with you!

publispania:Great writer. She is fantastic!

niaguevara:Siempre es un placer trabajar contigo!

markescander:Nia is a very good writer, excellent service and on time. She does a thorough research of the topic and she can write about any topic with very good consistency, which is hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment