Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will deliver an article in the range of 1500 to 1600 words

I will deliver an article in the range of 1500 to 1600 words












About:

I will write articles in the Technology niche. Basing on my technological background, I can create well thought out content on various topics including Software and Mobile App development, Webhosting, Virtual Private Server Setup, Virtual Reality, Software Application Tutorials, Internet of Things, Smarthome technologies, Augmented Reality, Website Content for Internet Business, Reviews of electronics, Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies, and much more.

I'm a Programmer/Coder for Web and Android Apps. Techno-savvy, highly updated on technology stuff and trends. I hold a Computer Science Bachelors Degree. Great Internet Researcher and Entrepreneur. 

Reviews


bearsnoozle:Excellent work. The content was clear and easy to understand with correct grammar. Hope to work with James again in the future.

jamesshisiah:It was a great experience working with the buyer. He communicated instructions clearly, hence I was able to deliver the requested work in one go. I look forward to future projects.

roncohen737:Very professional service and delivery.

jamesshisiah:Great experience. Looking forward to future projects. Thanks.

kellypanoptic:Excellent communication made it easy to work with James. He delivered everything as requested and on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment