Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will rewrite article or book content

I will rewrite article or book content












About:

For this gig, I will manually rewrite 350 words of content for $5. This could be content from a book or article that you need rewritten in order to make it 100% unique and not plagiarized. Send me a message if you have any questions.

If you have content that is more than 350 words, use my gig extras to accommodate your word count.  

I prefer the content to be in a Microsoft Word file that you send to me. If you want me to rewrite content from a website, message me first so I can see it. If you want me to rewrite content from a PDF file, you must purchase a gig extra below.

Other Things to Remember:

  • I only focus on making the content unique. If you have special formatting requirements or other requirements, MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING.
  • The content will be written in paragraph format.
  • If you have technical content, message me first to discuss.

Reviews


mikhailruban:Great work! Thank you!

russflex:Good buyer.

zhangmx:good job and finish on time!

russflex:Good buyer.

tylerrioss:Great work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment