I will write original SEO articles or website content
About:
Do you want a unique, well-written, content for your Blog or website that meets the latest SEO guidelines? THIS IS MY SPECIALTY!
My work is quality assurance and you will not find this quality from any other freelance writers. To get started, these are the items I'll need from you:
1. Your website URL/sample content
2. Your Niche
3. keywords you want me to include in the article
I’ll take the provided info and turn it into a unique and high converting content for your site.
WHAT YOU GET WITH MY GIG:
- Well research content
- Keywords optimized
- Citation
- Original, Professionally Written Content
- 100% Copyscape pass
- Unlimited revision
Please note: Longer articles always provide better results.
MORE ABOUT ME/MY GIG:
- US Content Writer (Located in California)
- The experience you can trust (I have written for more than hundreds of websites with different niches)
- SEO Knowledge (I’m an SEO expert)
- Partner with an SEM/SEO Manager (I parallel my work with a digital marketer to make sure the article is 1. optimize for search engine 2. has the best call to action (CTA) for your website)
Reviews
virtualcash:This provider did a great job. Delivered ahead of schedule. I will certainly be using her again. Thank you.
getfounddigital:Thank you for your order. Looking forward to work with you again
accelerateu:Get Found Digital really went above and beyond with our order. This was a definite worthwhile contract, and we will be happy to utilize their services again in the future!
getfounddigital:excellent experience. very nice buyer. thanks for the order
lukekrzysztofia:Very please with the work. On time, consistent and well informed. Definitely recommend!

No comments:
Post a Comment