Friday, September 28, 2018

I will write a health and fitness article for you

I will write a health and fitness article for you












About:

I am currently writing a blog, the link is in my profile, on a wide range of topics. If you would like for me to write an article for use on your blog or website then just ask!

The article will be a minimum of 400 words and can be about any topic such as training, nutrition or lifestyle.

If the subject is something that I do not know about then I will research it as health and fitness is my passion so if I don't know the answer I will want to know! 

The views in my article will be mine and mine alone so I will not promote something that I don't believe in. 

Please contact me before purchasing the gig so that we can discuss the topics you would like for me to write about. 

There is an 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied as well as unlimited revisions within reason.

Thank you for checking out my gig!

If you would like to learn more about my professional services, then please visit my website https://charliebertramwritingservices.wordpress.com/

Reviews


benongltd:great service

bcdaniel2525:Great job with my article

truthnutrition:Excellent work - will definitely use in the future.

benongltd:Very well written article

xongamerz:very good writer.\nrecommended A++


No comments:

Post a Comment