Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will write political articles and blog posts

I will write political articles and blog posts












About:

I am an experienced political writer, and I will write your political articles for your e-zine, news publication or blog. I have qualifications from studying both British and American Politics, though I am also capable of writing on international politics and on the policies and politicians of the European Union. 

I can write pieces that are conversational, humorous, satirical, professional, unbiased, or opinionated-- whichever best suits your brand. I can write pieces that appeal to people who have little to no prior political knowledge, people who follow politics religiously, and for everyone who falls in between. 

I have an in-depth understanding of how to optimize my work with SEO language, to increase your readership and make your article more likely to be chosen through search engines. 

If you would like to see any samples of my work, please feel free to message me! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment