Friday, September 28, 2018

I will write a well researched article or blog post

I will write a well researched article or blog post












About:

Hello everyone! My name is Victoria and I am a freelance writer and blogger. I will write a solid article on the topic of your choice. As a writer, I am a perfectionist. With my blogging experience, I know what kind on content is suitable for publication.

The work will include:  

Great SEO
Catchy Title 
Unique Voice
Excellent English grammar
Thorough research 

My experience 
Throughout my writing career, I have written for three different websites. Originally I had an internship with MickeyBlog.com. Currently, I am writing weekly articles for ComicsVerse. Also, I maintain my own blog, Lady Jabberwocky, on Wordpress, where I talk about fiction writing and my life as a writer. 

While I am able to write an article in any topic, I excel in light-hearted subjects such as writing, literature, pop culture and food related topics. 

Not completely happy? I will rewrite the piece until you are 100% satisfied.  

Reviews


joetito1:Victoria did a FANTASTIC job writing my blog post. I wrote a detailed description of what I was looking for and she knocked it out of the first first delivery. Will 100% be back for more!

ladyjabberwocky:Thank you for the kind review. I'm so glad you are happy with the work. Your notes were a great starting point for me, so thanks for that. Message me anytime!

jamiesaldana:Thank you again Vicki!! Very Satisfied with your writing skills and I will definitely reach out again soon for your skils :)

jamiesaldana:Vicki, this was great! And on the first draft! Thank you so so much. 5 stars :) I will definitely be needing your help again. Easy to communicate with and Very polite. Thank you again!

houstontx28:Great Job!!!! Very satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment