Friday, September 28, 2018

I will write a blog post about veganism or vegetarianism

I will write a blog post about veganism or vegetarianism












About:

I have been plant-based for about 4 years now, either as a vegetarian or a vegan, or at the very least flexitarian. In that time, I have researched a lot of topics and wrote tons of news and reviews regarding veganism and the plant-based lifestyle. 

I can write:

  • News Articles
  • Research
  • Opinion Pieces
  • Dietary and Fitness advice
  • And the health effects of certain plant-foods, like Spirulina.
  • Etc

I have written for many clients who enjoy veganism and vegan topics mainly, and as someone who researches it often for my own sites, it makes me happy to be able to help businesses and blog spread the message about animal rights and how to be vegan effectively.

Each article comes with keywords if you like, will be well-researched and beautifully written, and will be yours to do with as you please. Consider me a ghost-writer of sorts. 

Try out my services, and I promise you won't regret it!

Reviews


ashtonderoy:I bought this gig for dietary advice to publish vegetarian articles for www.SwanWhispersPublicRelations.ca . To be honest I also doubt sellers who have only 5-star reviews. This will not be one of the sellers whose reviews I correct. However, if you are reading this \u0026 you sell on Fiverr, I am looking to correct inflated review average! :)

lucycodex:Thank you! I am glad you liked the article :)

ryneray:Excellent job, will use again!

heronswood:Good quality, delivered on time. Thank you.

lugarcia218:Great communication, I will definitely hire her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment