Monday, September 24, 2018

I will ghostwrite an engaging personal finance article

I will ghostwrite an engaging personal finance article












About:

Bring it to life.  Personal finance writing often only appeals to people who are already interested in the topic.  If you want to reach a larger audience and engage with new readers, I can help you bring your finance writing to life, to make it personal, and to truly tell a story.

I have written for personal finance blogs about wide-ranging topics such as: weighing and accepting job offers, budgeting for a break-up, financial tricks for travelers, and much more.

I love to take personal experiences and make them into articulate and useful pieces that readers relate to, laugh about, and learn from.  I'm an experienced, professional writer with a master's degree in English, and storytelling is my specialty.

I include one revision with my articles, but people rarely ask for a revision.  You will own the rights to the article and can publish it as you wish.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


davidhoffman659:Jamie was easy to work with and is full of great ideas. She worked hard to research the topics and offer a great perspective based on personal experience and that of sources she found. I would hire her again without a doubt!

steveburgess144:Great experience, great results.

steveburgess144:I'm super happy with the results of her work. Thank you!

joejesuele:Excellent article, thank you very much!

genemorris:Great. I really appreciate the well written article. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment