Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will create a post for your sports blog

I will create a post for your sports blog












About:

Do you have a sports blog that needs a post on a particular event, player, team or fantasy interest? If so, I can assist you with fresh content to liven up your page. The sports I will cover are baseball, basketball, football and golf.


For each $5 gig you order, I will write up to 300 words related to the topic of interest. If you need more than 300 words, you will have to request an additional gig.


You may request 1 revision to the delivered draft content for free. Additional requests for revisions to the content will require the purchase of an extra gig.


When you accept the order, you may not request for more revisions.

Reviews


alberthoops:Great work, very dependable seller

mathtutorkk:Great communication, easy to work with

keimer29:thank you!

keimer29:He does outstanding work and should probably charge more for his services. I am a customer for life!

mathtutorkk:Excellent communication, easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment