Friday, November 2, 2018

I will write quality basketball content

I will write quality basketball content












About:

Are you looking for informative, well researched content for your basketball website, blog, or newspaper. I’ve played, coached, and followed the game for over 20 years, so you can be sure that I will writing will be detailed and informative. Whether you are looking for content covering the NBA, College Basketball, or even high school and youth level, I will write 500 words for $5. Need more than 500 words? No problem, just add an additional $5 for every 500 words.

My turnaround time is listed at 48 hours, but usually I can be done well before. I look forward to working with you. Feel free to send me any questions you may have.


Reviews


chrishungerford:Good job. Will hire again.

nicholaspoe:Great client to work for!

chrishungerford:Good job. Will hire again.

nicholaspoe:Great client to work for!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment