Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will write a well researched news article

I will write a well researched news article












About:

I have been a freelance journalist for the past few years, my most recent blog being ThatNerdyScienceGirl. I have owned a few other blogs before that, and have freelanced on a few other websites, including gaming and tech websites.

I love research and I like getting to the bottom of any story if I can, and digging up as many facts as possible using the most reliable of sources. 

I am also well-versed in shorter news articles. For instance, if there is a new game that was released, or if a new Vegan product comes out, I can easily write a short yet detailed snippet about that, no problem! I will bring together the current event along with recent news related to the same event to show consistancy with the topic. 

The more information I receive on a topic, the better. But I will do my own research into the topic, and will simply post the facts at hand. 

Each article will come complete with references and citations, all of which will as reliable as I can find, and follow Journalistic Integrity.

So if you need a freelance journalist to fill your blog with informative and insightful posts about anything from new TV shows to current events, I am your girl!

Reviews


carlosbelen1727:Excellent!

lucycodex:I really enjoyed working with this client. She is nice and her order made me really have respect for her and all that she does. \r\n\r\nThank you :)

wolf280580:Excellent as alway - many thanks

lucycodex:Awesome client ^_^

phoenixenv:I needed help crafting a feature story. Excellent experience working with this fiverr!


No comments:

Post a Comment