Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will manually submit your site to over 1000 different search engines

I will manually submit your site to over 1000 different search engines












About:

I will manually submit your URL to 2000 + Search Engines only $5. 

 

Just send me the URL of your site and the Keyword Phrases you want to be optimized, and I'll take care of the rest.

Your site will be submitted for inclusion to major Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, AOL, Ask, Alexa  and others. You will receive detailed submission report.

 

Who Should Use this Service :

  • New Websites
  • Business sites
  • Striving for Ranking in Google
  • Sites that needs targeted traffic

What I need from you :

  • Your website/blog URL
  • Related keywords (at least four keywords)
  • short description of your business.

Work Report :

  • I will deliver work report in excel file.

                                            
Order Now and let's get Start it!!

                                         Get This Service Exclusively in Fiverr.

  

Reviews


ronaldstewart:fast fast fast

shourav_seo92:ronaldstewart is a great client. Very polite and friendly. I took more days to\r\ncomplete these project than expected.

alanmag9:great seller!

shourav_seo92:It was an amazing project with alanmag9. We did not talk much. But\r\nhopefully, we will be in touch. Best of luck!!!

juwel_jack:You did great job! God bless you. I will use you again in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment