Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will write articles that motivate consumers to action

I will write articles that motivate consumers to action












About:

I’m Carolyn Wells. By profession, I am a Talent Acquisition Managerwith a solid background in Insurance and Sales. I earned my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Entrepreneurialship

  • I enjoy curating stories from ordinary people with extraordinary journeys. I published my first anthology in 2017 and released my second anthology in June 2018. Look for my first inspirational journey in July 2018 on Amazon.

  • I am passionate about researching, learning, and writing.I welcome all topics. I have a “what can I learn today” approach to life and writing.

  • As a storyteller, I’ve developed an aptitude for integrating the feelings, thoughts, and perspectives of my customers into my work.

You have captured exactly what we wanted to say. This article sounds like us.” – Customer testimonial.

With regular, well-written content and the right keywords, you can increase traffic from search engines such as Google. My goal is to create clear and concise content that best communicates your message and mission to your target audience in your preferred communication style.


Value Proposition: Quality content to keep your customers connected, informed and committed.

Reviews


charlesa451:Returning Customer - Wowed again!!

penspearls:Research opportunity here! I love being challenged to do research, read, and be stretched. Thank you for the opportunity to meet your article needs again! I appreciate your repeat business!

charlesa451:My Goal in buying this gig was to get my message across to my prospects. The delivered article was straight to the point and I didn't have to change a word. Satisfied buyer here - and I highly recommend Carolyn.

penspearls:I learned a great deal about the car import business through this project. Great buyer, great experience!!! Thank you for trusting me with your vision.

julienmn:Great Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment