Friday, October 26, 2018

I will create 2d animation explainer and motion graphics video

I will create 2d animation explainer and motion graphics video












About:

I will provide for you a 2D animated, custom and professional explainer video, No template or pre-made videos, you will receive a video that created on after effects

What you will get for $120 

  • Custom 2D animation in Full HD ( 60 sec )
  • 1920x1080 30fps video
  • Synch 1-minute voice-over
  • Using images from my copyright free collection
  • Background music
  • Sound effects
  • unlimited revisions till you are satisfied  

Please provide the following:

  • A written script (not needed for the premium package)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • Voiceover ( only for standard package )
  • a link to a video that you like to be in same quality


For any further questions or any custom work , please  contact me



Reviews


jorjand:Project ran a little long but finished product was what I was looking for. Even with last minute changes.

youssefawad:I'm glad that I've worked with a flexible, kind, and gentle client like you.

musicalchairs:Youssef did a FANTASTIC job! He was upbeat, communicated regularly, and happily made the modifications I requested. What a talented craftsman! Look forward to working with him again!

youssefawad:Sir Joe wasn't only a buyer, but he were also a friend that I won't forget! \

etraining:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment