Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will be your fashion blog or article writer

I will be your fashion blog or article writer












About:

Need a quality fashion article written pronto? I'm your girl!

Let me craft a professional yet conversational fashion piece for you; whether it's a trend forecast, quick Fashion Week review or a more in-depth style e-book.

Either you prescribe a particular topic, or I'll come up with one for you. We can chat about the rate depending on what it is you're after. The rate mentioned here is a basic outline.

I look forward to working together!

Reviews


vicissitudemag:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

newsgrowl:Great experience!

newsgrowl:Great work, as always!

nikkivenua:Perfect as usual​! I love the fact she understands my vision.

lesleighxo:aww that's so nice. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment