Monday, October 22, 2018

I will write articles for your blog about minimalism

I will write articles for your blog about minimalism












About:

I will write an article for your minimalism, decluttering, simplifying, and organizing blog/business. I write friendly articles that are often how-to's and lists, adding a bit of humor and seriousness where needed.

Topics include: Minimalism, decluttering, downsizing, organizing, simplifying, and mindfulness.

I have a personal blog about minimalism which I have grown into a part-time side business for myself. I understand the competition and scope of the niche. I am also a minimalist myself––living full time in a self-built tiny house.

Feel free to message me if you have questions or want to collaborate on a larger project.

I'm excited to work with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment