Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will rewrite any article up to 400 words

I will rewrite any article up to 400 words












About:

What I can do For You:
* 3 day Turn Around Time
* Articles rewritten by native English speaker with Bachelor Degree
* Provide 100% original and pass Plagiarism checks
* Article rewritten sentence-by-sentence

My Guarantees

* 100% money back guarantee

* 100% customer satisfaction

* FREE REVISIONS on any errors made by me



How to Order:
1. Provide article to be rewritten to the required word count.

2. NO EDITING will be done by me so send EXACTLY what you want to be rewritten. I will NOT be compressing or editing 400+ word articles down to 400 words. If you send a 600-word article it will cost 2 gigs etc. If in doubt ask me before ordering.

3. We'll do the rest in 3 days or less

4. Express orders available ($10 per 400 words for 24 hr or less delivery).

Order NOW!

Reviews


mvhub0426:Great as always!

seanbee:Thanks, Mvhub0426. Always great working with you.

aoejunkie:Absolutely terrible, cannot use the article I provided at all now. It doesn't even make sense which is laughable as there were barely any changes that were made. Steer clear of this seller, and probably this site to be honest.

seanbee:I would have gladly made any changes, but this is the first time the buyer made any comments. I did exactly what was advertised on my gig. I guess my other glowing 5 star reviews and repeat clients are wrong? Sellers beware of this buyer!!

misterproper:Excellent work, as usual, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment