Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will write you a blog post in the parenting niche

I will write you a blog post in the parenting niche












About:

I have written several ebooks in the past, and own 2 blogs that receive excellent traffic monthly. I am not a parenting expert but I am a mom and have learned a lot through my journey. What I can offer you is a 250-word article or blog post in the parenting niche. 

Some examples of topics I can write about are:

  • pregnancy
  • labor and delivery
  • caring for an infant
  • teething
  • raising teenagers
  • raising children with autism and other special needs
  • nutrition
  • tips for raising well-adjusted kids
  • postpartum depression
  • motherhood and mental illness

And I can write about more. If you are unsure, you can always message me. All blog posts will come with a royalty-free image if you decide that you would like one. I am here to help!

Reviews


mkwhitman:Another great experience working with Miriam! Great communication \u0026 she delivered just what I was looking for. I highly recommend you hire her for a gig! You won't be disappointed! Thanks!!

expressivemom:I’m so glad you are happy and that I provided what you needed. Looking forward to working with you again

marketeers17:Always coming back for content, I love her style!

expressivemom:Always a pleasure working with you!

alexeybobkov:Great work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment