Sunday, October 7, 2018

I will write you one original fake news article

I will write you one original fake news article












About:

Ever wished something that wasn't true was true? Well now you can pretend that it is ! Simply place an order and I'll write you an original article of up to 500 words on any subject you want. And voila you'll have it in writing to prove that it just might be true.

Maybe you're looking to troll John Scare

Maybe you want to see if FOX News decided to finally hire some fact checkers

Or maybe you just wanna be that butt-face that causes controversy on your Facebook timeline.

Whatever the reason you want to have one written I'll only mildly judge you. But hey if it makes you feel better I can't judge too much because I need my rent paid and mom's recently raised her rates.

Reviews


funzo999:good work. will use again

chatdeck:Awesome Job!

usmannaimathar:Outstanding Experience!

bandannak:Thank you, I appreciate your business . feel free to contact me again.

funzo999:good work. will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment