Monday, August 6, 2018

I will be your perfect ghost writer, article, ebook writing

I will be your perfect ghost writer, article, ebook writing












About:

Hello, 

I am Kaylee, an experienced writer with 8 years experience.  

With my vast experience in the CONTENT writing niche, I can provide you with high-quality E-BOOK(s) and ARTICLE(s) in any niche.

I have the drive to satisfy clients. I am here to be your writing pen! 


My Strengths and Skills Include: -


  • 100% Original Content.
  • Stunning Sentence Structure.
  • Ability to Write in a Variety of Different Styles, Tones, etc.
  • Excellent Communication.
  • Excellent Research Skills.
  • Proficient Proof Reading and Editing.
  • Experience with Keywords/SEO.
  • Quick Response Time.
  • Adamant About Meeting/Exceeding Deadlines.
  • Ability to Follow and Understand Instructions.
  • Pride and Professionalism in Approach to Each Individual Project.


         Let me be your Writing Pen!

Don’t see an editing service listed here that you need?  Need additional words? Please message me so we can discuss other options!

Reviews


brendastamand:I was looking for someone to act as a ghost-blogger for a Real Estate site in Canada. The article was well researched and grammatically correct. The seller did take longer than promised, however did communicate with me throughout the process to keep me updated as to the progress and reason for the delay

profqueen:Thank you!

jordanabraha340:Good service and communication, service as described

profqueen:Thank you!!

tiffanydesir:Although an additional day was needed, after review of the work it turned out better than expected. Also checked for plagerism, and it was 100% unique. I will return to get more work done. Also, I would consider this service top of the line.


No comments:

Post a Comment