Friday, August 24, 2018

I will guest post your hunting related article to our hunting magazine

I will guest post your hunting related article to our hunting magazine












About:

I will Guest Post your article on our leading Online Hunting Magazine.

Requirements:

Please feel free to CONTACT ME, if you have any PRE-SALES Questions BEFORE Purchasing the Gig.

1. 500 + Words or more of ORIGINAL CONTENT (article or post should, Not be published anywhere) (If you don't have any articles, posts or just simply don't have the time to write something up. Please feel free to purchase my writing extra Gig - below.)

2. ONLY content related to HUNTING will be accepted. If you have something that you feel could fit, and you have a definite outdoor/hunting slant to it. Please pass it by me via message. We can sort out the details.

3. Some Examples of acceptable content would include: Note-worthy news about New Hunting Startups, Awesome Hunting or Outdoors Apps, KickStarter Gigs (that promote or help the Hunting Industry), How-to's and Tips on Hunting, Cutting-edge Technology, as it relates to the Hunting Industry are all welcome. (Don't see your article, news or content idea here? Send me a message detailing your idea and we can see if it would fit. There is no harm in asking.)

Get more "BANG FOR YOUR BUCK" <---- Pun, Included by purchasing my Gig Extras.

Reviews


ryanleap:Awesome job as always. I'll be back for a THIRD time!! Thank you very much. Very professional and communication is impeccable!

jonnymacgm:Awesome thanks!

lwmrecords:Smooth sailing! Thanks so much!

hakty1234:Happy camper

proximur:Fast, efficient and quality service. I will hire the service in the future.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment