Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will write a blog article at an introductory price in 24 hours

I will write a blog article at an introductory price in 24 hours












About:

“Try it. You’ll Like It!”

In 1972, indigestion reliever Alka Seltzer release a series of commercials with the tagline, ‘Try it. You’ll like it.’

The idea was to introduce a new generation to an old-school product — one they probably had never tried before.

I understand your caution about spending money on an unproven (to you) freelance writer. To quote Bill Clinton, “I feel your pain.”

You know, as well as I do, that business growth isn’t achieved by staying in the safe back-harbor, but rather venturing out into the new, the untested.

Here’s your chance to affordably improve your content, boost your SEO and bring customers into your store.

And…if you just want to take a break from the blog post, I can do that too.

“Try It. You’ll Like It."

Reviews


tamposkine:Thank you for your work! it was a great to work with you.

jandrewnelson:Good buyer to work with.

samladarosa:The seller confirmed he understood the assignement but he didnt deliver what I ordered. He missed the point.

jandrewnelson:The buyer was not clear with his precise expectations. The buyer had vague complaints of \

ebersano:Jerry was a pleasure to work with. He beat the deadline and exceeded my expectations on the quality of the articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment