Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will manually rewrite existing content into an original article

I will manually rewrite existing content into an original article












About:

NOTE: I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW BUYERS. IF YOU ORDERED FROM ME BEFORE, YOU'RE OK TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER, THOUGH.

As an article re-writer based in Toronto, Canada, I create original content out of existing material for companies in the home improvement, entertainment and adult industries. I can easily adapt my writing style to most topics or industries.

My rewritten article will be edited and written in the Queen's English, with proper grammar, and pass Copyscape. It will be seen as original in the eyes of Google, and be SEO-friendly.

You are paying for manually rewritten content, not spun-out computed text. The payoff is content that Google will reward and rank well for long-term SEO purposes.

The content I rewrite will have the same context as the original source. Google and Copyscape won't see it as duplicate content. The article is rewritten to be reader-friendly.

To begin, simply send me what you want rewritten in a Word or Wordpad document (do not send me links to pull content from). I charge $10 past every 1000th word based on the ORIGINAL SOURCE material. Word counts are per article.

Reviews


ldsmarket:This is my guy, from now on!

bookergr:Thank-you very much!

ldsmarket:Will be back for many many many many more!

bookergr:I appreciate the feedback!

ldsmarket:Very articulate, fast, and accurate. Exactly what I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment