Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will write one original article or blog post

I will write one original article or blog post












About:

Great content improves your blog/website visibility. Don't worry about doing it all yourself. Hire me instead!

Your blog content needs to be fresh, up to date and engaging. While great at business, your writing skills may not be up to scratch or you may just not have the time. For just $10, you can get up to 500 words of content with two keywords of your choice.

I don't need much from you. Just the blog title (this is a must, unless paying extra by arrangement), keyword(s) and any special instructions.

I will not do:

  • reviews/testimonials
  • medical/legal/religious/adult/illegal/financial topics
  • sales/PR content/home pages/about us pages
  • hyperlink without the gig extra purchased
  • articles based on listening to videos/podcasts first
  • any outsourcing of my work (it's 100% written by me)

Revisions policy: This gig includes one revision request where I am at fault. If you change your mind on the instructions/they were incorrect, another order is needed to compensate.

Reviews


stellachiang:Alex is patient and have excellent writing skills. She listened what I want, and she fulfil 100% works. I will definitely work with her again.

aingham69:Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Excellent communication and I'd be more than happy to work with you again.

prime01:A very good article that required no revisions. Highly recommended!

aingham69:Thanks for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and loved the topic. Would be more than happy to work with you again.

coulsonwang:good article and thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment