Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will write uplifting and humorous content

I will write uplifting and humorous content












About:

My goal with everything I write is to try and inspire the reader to be the best that they can be and to get out and change the world in a small, but effective ways. Not everyone can be a firefighter and we're not all destined to be world leaders, but we can all make a difference. If you're looking for content that inspires, I'm your writer. 

Reviews


chanise289:Emelie was wonderful. She communicated greatly regarding what I wanted included in my piece and crafted it to my liking.

emeliesamuelson:Chanise was such a pleasure to work with. She communicated her needs clearly, and was also willing to let me get creative. I would definitely work with her again.

stevenkenniff:Always the most quality work.

emeliesamuelson:Outstanding Experience!

stevenkenniff:Excellent work per usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment