Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will write branded SEO blog articles to grow your business

I will write branded SEO blog articles to grow your business












About:

100% original blog post optimized for SEO based on the keyword of your choice. I will include an internal link to your own content and an external link to an authoritative source. You may choose the links, or I will select. Please specify the goal of your blog post and where it will be published so I can optimize the content for the intended audience.

You will retain all rights to the content.

I offer blog posts in three lengths: 300-400 words, 500-600 words, and 1000 words. There may be a natural overflow (eg 614 words) that you will not be charged for.

You may add increments of 100 words for a small fee.

I try to stay as close to the specified word count as possible, but I will not compromise content quality just to avoid going over word count. I focus on ensuring your piece is consistent, focused, and well branded.

Please tell me a little about your audience and your brand's tone/voice so I can match my writing to your company. The goal is to make it look like it came from you, not a freelance writer :)

Reviews


henryhatch:Fast turn around and a very good product.

allimhill:Wonderful to work with :)

fernandolorca:Amazing job! thanks very much for good quality work.

allimhill:Easy to work with, great communication, and wonderful project :)

irene77:Awesome,delivered early and very good content!


No comments:

Post a Comment