Friday, October 19, 2018

I will write an article about japan for your blog or website

I will write an article about japan for your blog or website












About:

Hello! I’m glad that you came into my gig.


Japan is an interesting country, isn’t it? It doesn’t matter where are you from, this amazing country can always catch your attention. Since I was a little kid; my dream has been always live in Japan, that’s why I have studied a lot about it; reading books, watching documentaries... And now I offer you write an article for your blog or any purpose.


What topics can I write about?


I can do a research and write about a wide range of topics, you decide. I will give you a list of the topics which I can work with and a tentative title for an article related to each topic.


  • Culture


Why the Japanese people bow to salute?


  • Business


How Sony became the giant that is today.


  • Economy


Did you know that the Japanese government pays to a person 3000$ per month just for being poor?


  • Gastronomy


The Fugu fish, tasty but deadly.


  • Society


The crime in Japan.


  • Traveling


Akihabara, the dreamed land of geeks and manga fans.


  • Geography


Japan, a history coexisting with the disaster.


  • History

A brief story of how a wounded country became the third strongest economy in the world.


  • Manners


How to survive a Japanese meeting.

Reviews


coel_hub:It was amazing work!

nedson95:Recommanded him !!!! ++++

bovenzidigital:Isaiah went above and beyond with the researching of the 1,200 word article I had him write. It is a job well done.

coel_hub:Thanks for working hard for me! Great seller!

isaiah419:Thanks to you! It was a pleasure working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment