Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will write expert content and blog posts about classical music

I will write expert content and blog posts about classical music












About:

Hi - I'm an experienced writer and classical music lover. If you need written content about music or musicians then I can provide well researched, interesting articles.

Starting as a young choirboy that sang on the TV and the radio and having studied piano and trumpet from a very early age, I then progressed to gaining a B.mus degree from London University.

Since then, music has remained my passion and I have amassed a huge digital collection of classical works from Bach to Debussy.

Let me write for you with passion and knowledge. I promise you'll get high quality work that will meet your satisfaction.

Reviews


eyalerlich265:Great experience. Terrific writer and great communication

sabever:Great project

balaswamy461:Awesome work.

sabever:Great projects - thanks

anng1124:Im happy with the work. He did exactly what I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment